Eastman Cross Country Center Policies
The following policies apply to all users of our facilities:
- Check-in with the Cross Country Center is required to ski, skate, snowshoe or sled.
- Display of either a season or a day pass when skiing or snowshoeing is required. Any user (owner or non-owner) not paying for services may be prosecuted for theft of services.
- Vacate our facilities by 4:00 PM daily unless escorted by a staff member or when participating in a scheduled event.
- Season pass holders must check-in with the Cross Country Center prior to skiing, skating or sledding. Check-in may be accomplished by calling the Center at 863-4500.
- All users of our facilities must honor instructions issued by our Hosts, a staff member or Eastman Security.
- The Cross Country Center reserves the right to refuse services at its discretion.
- No walking on groomed trails.
- No dogs on groomed trails. A groomed dog walking area is maintained at the ball field at South Cove.
- All users use facilities at their own risk.