Commuter Bus Service considered
The Upper Valley Lake Sunapee Regional Planning Commission (UVLSRPC) is working with the NH Dept. of Transportation (NHDOT) to evaluate the feasibility of commuter bus service along the Interstate 89 (I-89) corridor in New Hampshire, connecting the towns of New London, Grantham, Enfield, Lebanon, and Hanover.
The public will be offered various opportunities to participate in the study process and provide comments through a survey and interactive public drop-in sessions, which will be held Oct. 19-21 throughout the region (see below). UVLSRPC stresses the importance of participation from the public during this process as an opportunity to show that such service along the I-89 corridor is both wanted and needed by the community.
Please complete the survey by accessing this link through November 4, 2016: https://surveymonkey.com/r/i89commuter.
To learn more, attend one of the public drop-in sessions at the following locations:
Wednesday, October 19, 2016:
• 2-4 p.m.: Kilton Public Library, 80 Main St., West Lebanon
• 4:30-5:30 p.m.: River Valley Community College, 15 Hanover St., Lebanon
• 6-7 p.m.: Lebanon City Hall, 51 North Park Street, Lebanon
Thursday, October 20, 2016:
• 7:30-9 a.m.: Bus Stop in front of Hopkins Center, 2 E Wheelock Street, Hanover
• 10 a.m.-noon: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, location TBD
• 2-4 p.m.: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, location TBD
• 4:30pm-6 pm: Hanover, location TBD (possibly R.W. Black Center)
Friday, October 21, 2016:
• Time TBD: Tracy Library
• Time TBD: New London Hospital
• Time TBD: Colby-Sawyer College