Let’s get outside and have some fun this winter. The following information about how to use our winter amenities during COVID-19 will help you and your family prepare to enjoy the snow this winter season.
- Do not use the skating rink, sledding hill or cross country trails if you are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus as identified by the CDC or been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- You must wear a face-covering when you are unable to maintain 6 feet of distance or more from individuals outside your household.
- All users who enter the Cross Country Center will be asked a series of screening questions, have their temperature taken and must wear a face covering.
- The cross country center will only be open for rentals via reservation. Plan to use your car to put on boots and get warm.
Click here to read the State of NH Guidelines for Ski Areas.
Eastman Cross Country Center Policies
The following policies apply to all users of our facilities:
- Check-in with the Cross Country Center is required to ski, skate, snowshoe, or sled.
- Must have a copy of your online ticket purchase or ECA Universal Amenity pass on your person.
- Vacate our facilities by 4:00 PM daily unless escorted by a staff member or when participating in a scheduled event.
- Season pass holders must check-in with the Cross Country Center prior to skiing, skating, or sledding. Check-in may be accomplished by calling the Center at 863-4500.
- All users of our facilities must honor instructions issued by our staff or Eastman Security.
- The Cross Country Center reserves the right to refuse services at its discretion.
- No walking on groomed trails.
- No dogs on groomed trails. A groomed dog walking area is maintained at the ball field at South Cove.
- All users use facilities at their own risk.